Monday, January 9, 2012

Corrosive Challenge

I'm sure I haven't mentioned it but I am one of the newest members of the Corrosive Challenge DT. The challenge for the next two weeks is to use something new.


My "something new" is the Martha Stewart border punch, the  "No Matter What" paper, the die and stamp set from My Creative Time and the sentiment stamp. The background paper and the heart shaped bling were in my stash from last Valentine's Day. The image a retired image from Sassy Studio Designs.Thanks for looking.

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. Super card. Love the backing paper and all the heart details. Great to be working with you at Corrosive Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a awesome card. Love the colors and that heart border punch.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card. Congratulations.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Rachelle! I love absolutely everything about it! And your coloring is out of this world! I couldn't be happier to be able to work with you on another DT! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card Rachelle! Every thing works perfectly together! Congrats on the new DT postition! HUGS

    ReplyDelete