Friday, March 2, 2012

Lucy Leprechaun

Be sure to stop over at Sassy Studio Designs on Paper Craft Planet and pick up the latest freebie. I had a great time making this card. "Why," you might ask. Well the obvious is that my last name is Green. My husband says that everything green is good. I think the card is VERY good. The challenge is to use a charm somewhere on your project.


I loosely followed a sketch. All the design papers are from my stash. The image was colored w/Copics and highlighted it with Gelly Roll pen and lots of Stickles. I used foam dots to pop up the image. Being the Diva that I am, I always feel compelled to use bling of some sort. The peridot bling is one of my favorites because it's my birthstone! The swirl was an afterthough but a good one. I used a Nestabilites ribbon die cut for the sentiment. The die cut is highlighted with embossing and ink. The sentiment is from one of those dollar stamps that I can't stop buying everytime I am in either a JoAnns or Michaels. The little clover charm adds yet another dimension. I'm all about dimension in my cards and this card has lots of it. Thanks for stopping by!

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. absolutely love the green hair! Great job
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very St Patty's day! Great coloring Rachelle! Looks fantastic! HUGS

    ReplyDelete