Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs Preview Day 3

Today is day three of the Sassy Studio Design May Release. All week we will be previewing new images with Saturday culminating in a blog hop.



This image is "Sexy Marie." She's a sexier version of Marie Antoinette. I really like making vintage inspired cards and his image could be used for birthdays, just because, miss you etc. You get the idea. It could be used for just about anything. I colored Sexy Marie with Copics and Prismacolor pencils and OMS. The A2 base is Kraft cardstock. The music paper is from my stash. I incorporated dry embossing, die cutting, and hand made flowers and based it loosely on a sketch by our own Kathy Curry! The gold doily is from Wilton. As always I used dimension tape to add some and finally used a Tim Holtz adage ticket in lieu of a sentiment.

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. Gosh your card is absolutely Gorgeous I just love how she turned out. Love everything about this card.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle, this is beautiful. Love the way you've colored your image again. Such pretty papers and I love the gold doily. Terrific take on the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love the colors and all the beautiful embellishments you added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real beaut! I love everything about it! Amazing coloring and love the gold doily! Such a decadent twist on this vintage card! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete