Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm a Critter

Today is my formal introduction as being a member of the Critter Sketch Challenge design team. I'm thrilled that they chose me out of all of the applicants and I hope that the quality of my work reflects my gratitude! Our sponsor this week is The Paper Nest with the theme of "Use Twine." Be sure to stop by the blog for more inspiration from some of the other design team members and to enter your own creations!




Recipe
Paper Nest image
Copic markers
Spellbinders Neatabilities
Recollections design paper
Martha Stewart Butterflies punch
Stickles
Faux Stitching w/Gelly Roll pen
Baker's Twine
Foam dots
Paper piercer
Lace
Crop-A-Dile "Corner Chomper"
Dymo label maker
Misc birthday sentiment

Challenges entered
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (optional: Sketch*) 
One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Use a Digi
Robyn`s Fetish - Birthday Cards 
Colour Me Creative Challenge - Anything Goes, optional twist bugs/butterflies or reptiles
Crafty Catz - 1E – All Stitched Up! and GDT Call

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachelle, I'm a fellow newbie Critter! Love, love the colours you've picked, so vibrant and fun :-) I'm glad we got the twine challenge plus the images are brill too. It's a little freezing over here in the UK today so glad to be tucked up now and plan a little colouring in tonight on our next challenge to follow. Crafty smiles, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Card. Welcome to the Critter Sketch DT.

    ReplyDelete