Monday, June 1, 2015

KennyK's Krafty Krew - One for the Boys


It's June 1st and that means another challenge at KennyK's Krafty Krew. As always the theme is
Anything Goes
with the twist being
One for the Boys
Show us your masculine inspired projects.
Remember you must use a KennyK image to enter. Don't have a KennyK image? Be sure to grab the monthly freebie at KennyK downloads.com




It's that time of year. I'm an avid golfer and could resist creating a golf scene. I used Golfer coloring him with Copic Markers. I cut the "grass" with the Frantic Stamper Stitched Scene Builder Edgers die. I coupled it with a golf cart from the Frantic Stamper Golf Companion die set. I added bling for the golf cart wheels, a button from my stash as the ball and clouds using a Fiskars punch. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart because after all...Golf is cool! 

Challenges entered
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes or Twist of Die Cuts
Love to Scrap - Father's Day or Masculine Project
The Paper Girls - Father's Day/Masculine
The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - Masculine Birthday
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Summer Fun
Kitty Bee Designs - Sew Cute (real or faux stitching)
Crafter's Cafe - One For The Boys
Cards in Envy - Masculine



Glitter Text Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment